LILA | Single tier veil with 3D flowers
LILA | Single tier veil in Fine English Tulle with scattered 3D flowers
A gorgeous statement veil scattered with 3D lace blooms. Made of top quality Fine English Tulle manufactured here in England, the flowers are hand sewn in such a way to make them appear three dimensional, for real wow-factor. This is a single tier veil style for a sleek silhouette, and looks incredible with a fairly simple bridal gown!
The blooms are scattered at random all over the veil for a fresh, natural and whimsical effect, with slightly more flowers at the top of the veil, and the number of flowers depends on the length of veil you order - the longer lengths have more flowers than the shorter lengths.
• Can be worn high in your hair so that it fall over your shoulders and arms for a fuller effect, or it can be worn lower down in your hair for a narrower, more understated look, where the veil falls behind your shoulders.
• Gathered and hand-sewn onto a silver, gold or rose gold-toned metal comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle. Choose from an 8cm-wide or a 12cm-wide comb (the veil pictured is on an 8cm comb).
• The veil is Narrow width (60 inches/150cm), for a sleek, modern effect that looks stunning in photos.
• The Fine English Tulle for this veil is available in Ivory and Soft White. The flowers are pale ivory, and work with both the Ivory and Soft White tulle.
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples of the tulle to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Fabric Samples page, and select Fine English Tulle.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Ivory in ballet-length on an 8cm comb. The model is 5'10".
IMPORTANT: All flower veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking many hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics