LORAINE | Soft single tier veil with partial Chantilly lace edge
LORAINE | Single tier veil in Soft English Tulle with partial Chantilly lace edge
A super soft silk-style veil, gathered onto a comb and edged around the bottom with exquisite pale ivory Chantilly lace. This is such a dreamy, romantic, elegant veil! The lace is a Chantilly eyelash lace with no cording, so it has a flat, fine and delicate appearance and a lightweight feel. This is a single tier veil style for a sleek silhouette.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• Can be worn high in your hair so that it fall over your shoulders and arms for a fuller effect, or it can be worn lower down in your hair for a much narrower, more understated look, where the veil falls in a column effect behind your shoulders.
• Gathered and hand-sewn onto a silver, gold or rose gold-toned metal comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle. Choose from an 8cm-wide or a 12cm-wide comb (the veil pictured is on a 12cm comb).
• The veil is Medium width (80 inches/200cm), for a beautifully full, luxe effect that looks stunning in photos.
• The Soft English Tulle for this veil is available in Ivory and Soft White. The Chantilly lace edging is available in pale ivory only, a shade that works with both the Ivory and Soft White tulle.
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select LORAINE.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Soft White and chapel-length on a 12cm comb. The model is 5'10".
IMPORTANT: All lace veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics