INES | Ultra sheer veil with pearls
INES | Ultra sheer barely there veil in pearl tulle
A soft "barely there" veil made of draping tulle embellished with hundreds of pearls. This is a minimal single tier veil style, with no gathering at the comb, making it ultra sheer so every detail of your dress will show through. A super chic, modern and fresh veil choice that will add real wow-factor to your bridal look!
• Made of luxurious pearl tulle that's soft to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• The pearls are attached very firmly to the tulle via silver clasps, so there's no danger of any pearls falling off during wear.
• 60 inches (150cm) wide approx.
• This tulle is also available in a classic single tier style, and a boho draped veil/cape style. To see the other options, please go to the "Pearl veils" section of my shop.
• Hand-sewn to a tulle-wrapped comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver, gold or rose gold, in a 5cm (pictured), 8cm or 12cm width.
• Available in Pure White, Ivory (a pale ivory, as pictured), Deep Ivory or Champagne.
• Available in nine different lengths:
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is floor-length on a 5cm comb. The model is 5'10".
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics