FRANCINE | Soft mantilla or drop veil with narrow floral lace edge
FRANCINE | Soft mantilla or drop veil in Ultrasoft Illusion Tulle with narrow floral lace edge
A beautiful circle veil made of very soft, top quality Ultrasoft Illusion Tulle manufactured here in England, and hand-sewn with a delicate, dainty floral lace trim around the entire veil edge. This veil can be worn as your choice of style - a mantilla veil (pictured) worn high in your hair as shown, or lower down at the back of your hairstyle, or a drop veil positioned to veil your face, and attached via a comb or hair pins.
***IMPORTANT: If you're wearing it as a drop veil, you need to order a longer length to account for the blusher (the part that veils your face) - message me if you're unsure, so I can help!***
• Let me know whether you'd like to wear it as a mantilla or a drop veil, and I'll tell you the various options for attaching your veil, so you can decide what will work best with your bridal hairstyle.
• The Ultrasoft Illusion Tulle for this veil is available in Ivory and Soft White. The lace is available in pale ivory only, a shade that works with both the Ivory and Soft White tulle.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
(If you're wearing it as a drop veil, order a longer length to account for the blusher (the part that veils your face) - click on the Chat button in the bottom right hand corner if you're unsure, so I can help!)
• The veil shown is Ivory in floor-length on a 5cm comb, worn as a mantilla style. The model is 5'10".
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select FRANCINE.
IMPORTANT: All lace veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking many hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics