ESTELLA | Soft veil with stars
ESTELLA | Soft veil embellished with sequinned stars
An incredible statement veil in pale ivory, adorned with hundreds of tiny stars. The stars vary in size, and are embellished with translucent sequins.
• Soft, draping tulle.
• Shimmering clear sequins catch and reflect the light.
• 52 inches / 132cm wide, for a chic, modern silhouette.
• Gathered and hand-sewn to a tulle-wrapped comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver, gold or rose gold, in an 8cm or 12cm width. Alternatively I can make your veil with tiny loops instead, so you can attach it to your hair with hair pins or grips.
• The end of the veil is hand-cut into a gentle curve.
• Available in Pale Ivory only.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is cathedral-length on an 8cm comb. The model is 5'10".
IMPORTANT: This veil is excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy, because I buy the fabric at considerable cost for this veil when the order is received, and I cannot send the fabric back once I have made your veil.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples for this veil to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. See here for my current production times.
SHOP POLICIES | Before making a purchase, please make sure you have read all my Delivery & Returns policies and FAQs via the Info menu. By placing an order, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to my Delivery & Returns policies.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics