ESME | Boho draped veil with partial Chantilly lace edge
ESME | Bohemian draped veil in Soft English Tulle with partial Chantilly lace edge
A super soft bohemian draped veil, edged around the bottom with exquisite pale ivory Chantilly lace. This is such a dreamy, romantic, free spirited veil! The lace is a stunning Chantilly eyelash lace with no cording, so it has a flat, fine and delicate appearance and a very lightweight feel.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• This veil has a customisable drape, so it can drape as shallow or as deep as you like - I'll send you details about measuring for your drape after purchase.
• There are three different options for attaching this veil to your bridal hairstyle - it will be gathered and hand-sewn either to two silver, gold or rose gold-toned metal combs (one at each side) that push downwards into your bridal hairstyle, or sewn to two mini snap-combs that clip into your hair, leaving a draped section between the combs. If you're going for a fairly deep drape, your veil can be gathered to a very narrow point and attached via hair pins or hair grips.
• Can be worn on its own or with a floral crown, headdress, headpiece or other hair accessories.
• The veil is Medium width (80 inches/200cm), for a beautifully full, luxe effect that looks stunning in photos.
• The Soft English Tulle for this veil is available in Ivory and Soft White. The Chantilly lace edging is available in pale ivory only, a shade that works with both the Ivory and Soft White tulle.
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select ESME.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Soft White and chapel-length. The model is 5'10".
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
IMPORTANT: All lace veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this veil to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics