Lace Juliet cap veil, 1920s veil, soft silky veil, Kate Moss veil, Juliet veil, boho veil, cap veil, cut edge veil, fingertip, waltz, chapel
Style: 'Rosalie' veil
☆ This style of veil cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing. ☆
A beautiful Juliet cap veil with an enchanting scalloped lace trim edging the whole circumference of the veil cap. The veil is made from luxury Soft English Tulle (also known as English Net), a beautiful draping tulle with no stiffness, manufactured here in England. Such a pretty veil for a vintage-inspired bridal look or a boho wedding!
- The veil is gathered all the way around the back forming an absolutely gorgeous shape; fitting close to your head at the bottom of the cap and then flowing out over your shoulders and down your back.
- This veil is cut fairly narrow (60 inches) for a very elegant, understated look.
- Fits a standard 22.5 inches head size - can be made smaller or larger if required, please enquire for details.
- To secure the veil a mini metal comb is hand-sewn to the inside of the cap at either side - choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
- Designed to sit at the top of the head.
- Available in Ivory (pictured) and Soft White.
- Available in nine different lengths measured from the top of the Juliet cap (the price for this veil is the same regardless of length):
The veil shown is Ivory Soft English Tulle in fingertip-length.
♡ IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
☆ FABRIC SAMPLES / SWATCHES: Please go to this listing and specify 'Soft English Tulle' and your required colour(s):
Please mention you're looking at the ROSALIE veil when you order your tulle samples, and I'll include a sample of the lace used in this veil free of charge.
☆ CREATION TIME: Please see my shopfront for the current creation time for this veil (creation times vary at different times of the year, depending on the volume of orders I have).
☆ SHOP POLICIES: Before making a purchase, please read all our Policies here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BlossomAndBluebird?ref=hdr_shop_menu#policies
☆ PHOTOGRAPHY CREDITS:
Photographer: Rebecca Douglas Photography - www.rebeccadouglas.co.uk
Location: Margate House, Kent - www.margatehouse.org
Makeup: Lucy Baker of Makeup Mastery - www.makeupmastery.co.uk
Hair: Jennifer Baker at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate - www.obsessionssalon.co.uk