HELENA | Soft tulle draped veil (shallow drape)
This is a gorgeously sheer, understated bohemian-style draped veil, perfect for a beach, woodland or festival wedding! Available in very silky, flowing Soft English Tulle as shown, or a similar fabric called Soft Italian Tulle that comes in a rainbow of colours.
- This veil is cut quite narrow (60 inches) for an elegant, modern look.
- Gathered and hand-sewn to two mini silver or gold-toned metal combs (one at each side) that push downwards into your bridal hairstyle, leaving a draped section between the combs that gently hugs the back of your head. The distance between the combs is approximately 11 inches.
- If you prefer, you can have tiny cotton loops instead of combs - this is ideal if you are wearing a headpiece as you can fix the veil in place with your own hair grips in a colour that matches your hair.
- This veil can be worn on its own or with a floral crown, headdress, headpiece or other accessories!
- ~ Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory (pictured), Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 25"
Waist - 30"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
- The veils shown are Ivory Soft English Tulle in waltz-length (picture 1), floor-length (pictures 2 to 5) and chapel-length (picture 6).
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all DRAPED VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ or 'Soft Italian Tulle' and your required colour(s).
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~ RUSH MY ORDER: If you would like to fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photos 1 to 4: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate
Photo 5: Katrina Bartlam
Real bride Natalie wearing the Helena veil
Photo 6: Alan Flatman
Hair and make-up: Champion & Sims