JOY | Single tier veil (narrow width)
JOY | Single tier veil (narrow width) in Fine English Tulle
A beautiful, ethereal veil made of Fine English Tulle, a traditional lightweight, luxurious tulle with more structure and body than the Soft English Tulle. When you are standing still, the Fine English Tulle flares out slightly around you, and when you move it holds its shape. It can be picked up on a breeze very easily and is lovely and soft, but it doesn't have the fluid, draping quality that the Soft English Tulle has.
• This tulle is ideal for dresses that are heavily embellished with claw-set stones, as it will skim over the embellishments without getting caught on them, as the silk and softer tulles tend to do.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• This is the Narrow (60") width of this veil, which gives an understated, delicate and ethereal look.
• Also available in Medium (80") and Extra Full (118"), which give a more dramatic, luxe, voluminous look. To see all 3 versions of this veil, please search for JOY using the search box on my shopfront.
• Gathered and hand-sewn to a tulle-wrapped comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver, gold or rose gold, in an 8cm or 12cm width. Alternatively I can make your veil with tiny loops instead, so you can attach it to your hair with hair pins or grips.
• The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
• Cut fairly narrow (60 inches) for a sleek, elegant silhouette.
• Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory, Champagne and Blush Pink.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Ivory in chapel-length on an 8cm comb. The model is 5'10".
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics