LIBERTY | Soft tulle draped veil (narrow width)
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you order this veil between now and the end of June 2021 it will be posted the second week of July, as I'm working through a large volume of orders. ***
*** THE "RUSH MY ORDER" SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AGAIN FROM JULY 1st 2021. ***
A simple draped veil in luxurious silk-style Soft English Tulle. A stunning, relaxed veil style for the modern bohemian bride! Perfect for a beach, woodland, festival or destination wedding.
Main image by Erin Lindsey showing real bride Jordan wearing her 'Liberty' veil.
- This veil is made of Soft English Tulle (aka English Net). This exquisite tulle is light as air and very soft to the touch with no stiffness at all, it flows around you when you move and looks amazing in photos. When you are still it falls straight downwards. It is very similar to pure silk tulle.
- The veil is cut quite narrow (60 inches) for an understated, ethereal look. Alternatively I can make you a 80 or 90-inch wide version of this veil - please go here and add this listing to your cart.
- There is also an extra-wide version of this veil (118 inches wide) for a very full, luxe look here.
- You can choose exactly how high or low you'd like your veil to drape between the combs; I'll get in touch with you after your purchase to help you measure your perfect custom drape.
- The veil is gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two mini metal combs that push into your bridal hairstyle. Choose from silver, gold or rose gold-toned combs. If you prefer, you can have tiny cotton loops instead of combs - this is ideal if you are wearing a headpiece as you can fix the veil in place with kirby grips.
You can opt to have your veil gathered to a very narrow point at each side and sewn to a hair pin or hair grip instead - if you'd prefer this narrower effect at the point of attachment, please just ask.
The end of the veil is cut into a soft curve.
- This lovely veil has a 'raw' edge and its simplicity ensures that it won't overshadow your wedding dress or any other aspect of your bridal ensemble! Although it is simple in style, don't underestimate the impact this stunning veil will have. The perfect finishing touch to your wedding day look.
- Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory (pictured), Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 25"
Waist - 30"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
The floral crowns and accessories shown are not included.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all DRAPED VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~ RUSH MY ORDER: If you would like to fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photo 1: Erin Lindsey - real bride Jordan
Photo 2: Ben Harvey - real bride Chrissy
Photo 3: Oxana Mazur - real bride Bel
Photo 4: Under The White Willow - real bride Chloe
Photos 5 and 6: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate