FFION | Soft tulle Juliet cap veil
A very soft, silky ivory Juliet cap veil adorned with stunning hand-cut lace appliques, highly embellished with ivory embroidery and tiny shimmering clear sequins. The largest motif is to the left side of your face, with a matching dainty flower and leaf motif to the right side. All eyes will be on you in this beautiful veil!
This veil cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.
- Made from luxury Soft English Tulle (also known as English Net), a top quality silk-style tulle manufactured here in England.
- Cut fairly narrow (60 inches).
- Gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two mini metal combs that push upwards into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
- Can be worn across the top of your head as pictured, or lower down over your forehead for a bohemian look.
- Available in Ivory only.
- Available in nine different lengths measured from the front of the Juliet cap:
Elbow - 31"
Waist - 36"
Fingertip - 42"
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
- The veil shown is Ivory Soft English Tulle in floor-length.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~~~~~~ View all JULIET CAP VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle' in Ivory.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
Photos 1 and 2: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate