FAITH | Soft tulle Juliet cap veil
FAITH | Juliet cap veil in Soft English Tulle, with optional blusher
A beautifully simple, super soft Juliet cap veil, made of Soft English Tulle aka English Net, a draping, silk-style, luxury tulle. This a stunning bohemian and vintage-style veil and would be perfect with a 20s/30s style bridal ensemble, or for a boho wedding. It is best worn with a bridal headpiece/crown/halo/headdress to help hold it in place, as the tulle is so silky and flowing, or you can add hair grips to secure the veil combs in your hair.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• You can choose to add a romantic 28" blusher / second tier to veil your face until your first kiss, if you like. This makes your veil a two-tier Juliet cap veil. Your veil will be cut from one piece of Soft English Tulle so the top tier is a continuation of the bottom tier, which looks absolutely beautiful. Please use the "Add A Blusher" listing here - it's an additional £15.
• 72 inches wide, for a romantic, luxurious look.
• Gathered and hand-sewn to two mini tulle-wrapped combs that push upwards into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver, gold or rose gold.
• The combs are approximately 11 inches apart.
• The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
• Can be worn across the top of your head or lower down over your forehead.
• Available in Pure White, Soft White (pictured), Ivory, Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
• Available in eight different lengths measured from the top of the Juliet cap:
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Soft White in chapel-length. The model is 5'10".
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics