DOVE | Soft tulle draped bridal cape
DOVE | Draped bridal cape in Soft English Tulle
A simple draped bridal cape in super soft, silk-style tulle. A stunning veil alternative! Perfect for a beach, woodland, festival or destination wedding.
• This cape has a customisable drape, so it can drape as shallow or as deep as you like - I'll send you details about measuring for your ideal drape after purchase.
• There are two different and equally discreet options for attaching this cape to your dress - either via a small hook and eye at either side, or a small clear popper at either side. In both cases the matching pieces of each pair will be provided for sewing onto your dress.
• Can also be worn as a draped veil via optional sewn-on loops at either side - simply attach to your hairstyle with hair pins or grips (let me know if you'd like the loops added).
• This cape has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• 80 inches (200cm) wide.
• The end of the cape is cut into a soft curve.
• Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory, Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink (pictured), Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The cape shown is Blush Pink in cathedral-length with a deep drape. The model is 5'3". The crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
|| Love this cape, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your cape.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Elika Ashoori
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics