WISDOM | Soft tulle half halo veil
WISDOM | Half halo veil in Soft English Tulle
A super soft, silk-style half halo wedding veil in a medium width of 80 inches (200cm), perfect for pairing with your own flower crown or halo headpiece. (This listing is only for the veil itself; the veil is worn with a boho style flower crown in the photos, to illustrate how it looks with a flower crown - the flower crown in the photos is not included.) The veil is gathered over a much wider than usual area in comparison to a veil comb, which gives an incredibly beautiful effect with floral crowns and headdresses.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• This is my Medium width (80"), which gives a romantic, full and luxurious look.
• Can also be made in other widths for your desired fullness - please contact me for a custom order.
• Gathered and hand-sewn to a length of tulle-wrapped millinery wire that gently bends to fit closely next to your flower crown or headdress, for a stunning seamless effect. The underside of the veil has small snap-combs for easy attachment to your hairstyle, whether you're having an up-do or wearing your hair loose.
• Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory, Deep Ivory, Champagne (pictured), Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Champagne in chapel-length. The model is 5'10". The flower crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics