MEADOW | Silk tulle draped veil
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you order this veil between now and the end of June 2021 it will be posted the second week of July, as I'm working through a large volume of orders. ***
*** THE "RUSH MY ORDER" SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AGAIN FROM JULY 1st 2021. ***
Veil perfection for the modern bohemian bride. A luxurious draped veil made of pure silk tulle, the most exquisite veil fabric in existence. Nothing else moves, feels or drapes like silk tulle! It feels amazing to wear and is light as air. It's the ultimate in luxury and looks incredible in photographs. When it comes to veils, there is simply nothing finer than this fabric.
- The veil drapes softly between the combs for a relaxed, beautiful style that's perfect for outdoor, beach, woodland or destination weddings!
- You can choose exactly how high or low you'd like your veil to drape between the combs; I'll get in touch with you after your purchase to help you measure your perfect drape length.
- Gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two silk tulle-wrapped mini metal combs. Choose from silver or gold-toned mini combs - please add a note upon purchase to let me know your choice.
- 100% pure French silk tulle.
- The bottom of the veil is hand-cut into a soft curve.
- Available in Ivory or White.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 25"
Waist - 30"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
The veil pictured is Ivory in fingertip-length.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, silk tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all PURE FRENCH SILK TULLE VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Silk Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~ RUSH MY ORDER: If you would like to fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photos: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate