LOVE | Silk tulle single tier veil
LOVE | Single tier veil in Soft Pure French Silk Tulle
Simply perfect. A single tier veil made of pure French silk tulle, the most exquisite veil fabric that money can buy. Nothing else moves, feels or drapes like soft silk tulle! It feels amazing to wear and is light as air. It's the ultimate in luxury and looks incredible in photographs. When it comes to veils, there is simply nothing finer than this fabric. This is the same soft silk tulle used for Kate Middleton's veil when she married Prince William.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Gathered gently and hand-sewn to a silk tulle-wrapped comb. Choose from a silver, gold or rose gold-toned comb in an 8cm or 12cm width.
• The softest pure French silk tulle.
• The end of the veil is cut by hand into a soft curve.
• Approximately 64 inches wide.
• Available in Ivory and White.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil pictured is Ivory in chapel-length on an 8cm comb. The model is 5'10". The crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, this Soft Pure French Silk Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you're unsure!
~ You can add a 28" blusher (upper tier) to this veil for an additional £30 - please contact me for a custom order. ~
IMPORTANT: All Pure Silk Tulle veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because I buy the silk tulle at considerable cost for each veil when the order is received, and I cannot send the fabric back once I have made your veil. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples and choose your colour carefully.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics