LIBERTY | Soft tulle draped veil (extra full width)
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you order this veil between now and the end of June 2021 it will be posted the second week of July, as I'm working through a large volume of orders. ***
*** THE "RUSH MY ORDER" SERVICE IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AGAIN FROM JULY 1st 2021. ***
An extra-wide, simple draped veil in luxury silk-style Soft English Tulle. A very soft, relaxed veil for the modern bohemian bride! Perfect for a beach, woodland, festival or destination wedding. This veil gives a very luxe, dramatic look.
- Made of extra wide Soft English Tulle (aka English Net). The tulle is light as air and very soft to the touch with no stiffness at all, it flows around you when you move and looks amazing in photos. When you are still it falls straight downwards. It is very similar to pure silk tulle.
- Choose exactly how high or low you'd like your veil to drape between the combs; I'll get in touch with you after your purchase to help you measure your perfect drape.
- Gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two mini metal combs that push into your bridal hairstyle. Choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The end of the veil is cut into a soft curve.
- Extra wide (118 inches) for a dramatic look.
- Also available in a narrow width (60 inches) and a medium full width (80/90 inches).
- This veil has a cut edge and its simplicity ensures that it won't overshadow your wedding dress or any other aspect of your bridal ensemble! Although it is simple in style, don't underestimate the impact this stunning veil will have. The perfect finishing touch to your wedding day look.
- Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory (pictured), Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
- Available in five different lengths:
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
The veil shown is Ivory in chapel-length.
The floral crown shown is not included.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any help!
~ View all DRAPED VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~ RUSH MY ORDER: If you would like to fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photos: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate