FAITH | Soft tulle Juliet cap veil
A beautifully simple Juliet cap veil made of Soft English Tulle, a draping, silk-style, luxury tulle. This a stunning soft vintage-style veil and would be perfect with a 20s/30s style bridal ensemble, or for a boho wedding. It is best worn with a floral crown, halo or bridal headpiece over the top of the Juliet cap to help hold it in place, as the tulle is so silky and flowing it can slip back on your hair without something to anchor it in position.
You can choose to add a romantic 30-inch blusher / second tier to veil your face until your first kiss, if you like. This makes your veil a 2-tier Juliet cap veil. Your veil will be cut from one piece of Soft English Tulle so the top tier is a continuation of the bottom tier - absolutely beautiful. Photos 5 - 9 show this veil with a blusher.
- This veil is cut fairly narrow for an understated look, to allow your dress and other accessories to shine!
- Gathered at each side and hand-sewn to two mini tulle-wrapped metal combs that push upwards into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The combs are approximately 10 inches apart.
- The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
- Can be worn across the top of your head or lower down over your forehead. Although it is simple in style, don't underestimate the impact this stunning veil will have. The perfect finishing touch to your wedding day look!
- Available in Pure White, Soft White, Ivory (pictured), Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
- Available in eight different lengths measured from the top of the Juliet cap:
Waist - 36"
Fingertip - 42"
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
- The veil shown in pictures 1 to 4 is Ivory in floor-length, without a blusher/second tier. Picture 5 shows this veil as a two-tier veil (with a 30" blusher). Pictures 6 to 8 also show a two-tier version of this veil.
The floral crown pictured is not included.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all JULIET CAP VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour(s).
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~ RUSH MY ORDER: If you would like to fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photos 1 - 5: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate