ETERNITY | Silk tulle drop veil
ETERNITY | Drop veil in Soft Pure French Silk Tulle
An exquisitely soft drop veil, made of Pure Silk Tulle imported from France. The veil fabric of choice for many royal brides including Kate Middleton, this tulle is fluid and drapey, exceptionally fine and delicate, with no body or volume at all. It's light and ethereal, and looks incredible in photographs.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• A drop veil is where the veil rests softly over your head in one sheer layer. It gives such a romantic air to your bridal look, and is amazing worn over a tiara, headdress or flower crown. One of the most beautifully timeless veil styles.
• This veil is different from my others, in that the veil comb is included but not yet sewn to the veil because there are different ways the veil can be placed. This gives you flexibility in styling your veil. Hair pins are also included as an alternative way to secure the veil, for a more 'invisible' look. You push the pins through the tulle and into your hairstyle when your veil is in position, and when the blusher is lifted back over your head, your veil will be held in place by the pins.
• Measured to account for a 28" long blusher (the part of the veil that falls over your face), but if you want a longer blusher, simply order a longer length of veil and position the veil so it sits lower in front of you. As the comb is not attached (or you can use the included hair pins), you control the positioning and styling of your veil.
• Approximately 64 inches wide.
• Available in Ivory (pictured) and White.
• Available in eight different lengths:
Fingertip - 36" with 28" blusher
Waltz - 45" with 28" blusher
Ballet - 60" with 28" blusher
Floor - 72" with 28" blusher
Chapel - 85" with 28" blusher
Cathedral - 105" with 28" blusher
Royal - 118" with 28" blusher
Regal - 150" with 28" blusher
• The veil pictured is Ivory in ballet-length. The model is 5'10". The crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, this Soft Pure French Silk Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you're unsure!
IMPORTANT: All Pure Silk Tulle veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because I buy the silk tulle at considerable cost for each veil when the order is received, and I cannot send the fabric back once I have made your veil. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples and choose your colour carefully.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics