DIANA | Lace-edged single tier veil
A very soft, single tier, silk style veil, gathered onto a comb and edged at the bottom with exquisite pale ivory Chantilly lace. This is such a dreamy, romantic, elegant veil! The lace is an uncorded Chantilly eyelash lace, which has a flat, fine and delicate appearance and a lightweight feel.
This style cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.
- This veil is made of Soft English Tulle (also known as English Net), a stunning fabric that is very similar to silk tulle. This fabric is light as air and very soft to the touch, it flows around you when you move and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight downwards with no volume or stiffness. It is manufactured here in England and is the best quality.
- Gathered and hand-sewn onto an 8cm or 12cm-wide silver, gold or rose gold-toned metal comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle.
- Cut Narrow (60 inches), for a beautifully understated, ethereal, wispy look. Alternatively I can make you a 'Medium Full' version of this veil (80 inches wide) for a fuller, more luxurious feel (costs an additional £20); please go here and add this listing to your basket.
- The Soft English Tulle for this veil is available in Ivory (pictured) and Soft White.
- As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Please send me a message if you'd like to order lace samples - the first sample is free of charge with any tulle samples, and further lace samples are £2 each.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 25"
Waist - 30"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
The veil shown is Ivory Soft English Tulle in floor-length.
The fresh foliage crown pictured is not included.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all LACE EDGED VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select 'Soft Tulle’ and your required colour(s).
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
Photos: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate
Flower Crowns: Et Cetera Vintage, Ramsgate