DAWN | Soft mantilla veil with beaded Chantilly lace
DAWN | Soft English Tulle mantilla veil with beaded Chantilly lace
An incredibly opulent, eye catching mantilla style veil, made of the softest draping silk-style tulle manufactured here in England. The top of the veil is adorned with a spectacular French Chantilly lace, embellished with hundreds of beads, pearls and tiny sequins that shimmer and sparkle from every direction. The rest of the veil has a raw cut edge so it's feather-light, flowing around you.
• Can be worn at the top of the head as shown, or much further back in the hair, depending on your desired look.
• Attached via three small snap-combs, which give a very secure hold even in loose hair.
• Medium width (80 inches/200cm wide).
• Available in Ivory and Deep Ivory
• Available in nine different lengths:
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Ivory in chapel-length. The model is 5'10".
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select DAWN.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
IMPORTANT: All edged veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this veil to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics