BEAUTY | Soft tulle single tier veil (narrow width)
BEAUTY | Single tier veil (narrow width) in Soft English Tulle
A super soft, silk-style single tier wedding veil in a narrow width of 60 inches (150cm).
• See my Real Brides gallery for more photos of this veil.
• Can be worn high in your hair so that it fall over your shoulders and arms for a fuller effect, or it can be worn lower down in your hair for a much narrower, more understated look, where the veil falls in a column effect behind your shoulders.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• This is the Narrow (60") width of this veil, which gives an understated, delicate and ethereal look.
• Also available in Medium (80") and Extra Full (118"), which give a more dramatic, luxe, drapey feel while still being feather-light and airy. To see all 3 versions of this veil, please search for 'Beauty' using the search box on my shopfront.
• Gathered and hand-sewn to a tulle-wrapped comb that pushes into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver, gold or rose gold, in an 8cm or 12cm width. Alternatively I can make your veil with tiny loops instead, so you can attach it to your hair with hair pins or grips.
• Available in Pure White, Soft White (pictured), Ivory, Deep Ivory, Champagne, Blush Pink, Rose Pink and Antique Rose.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Soft White in chapel-length on an 8cm comb. The model is 5'10". The flower crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics