LUNA | Soft drop veil with Chantilly lace edge
LUNA | Soft English Tulle drop veil fully edged in Chantilly lace
An incredibly beautiful, super soft drop veil made of silk-style Soft English Tulle, fully edged in an exquisite scalloped Chantilly lace of the finest quality, imported from France. The tulle is manufactured here in England and is very similar to pure silk tulle.
• This veil is a drop veil, a classic style where the veil appears to float over your head. It gives such a romantic air to your bridal ensemble and looks amazing worn over a tiara, headdress or flower crown. It's a style made famous by Grace Kelly when she became Princess Grace of Monaco, and more recently worn by Kate Middleton when she married Prince William. One of the most beautiful veil options and a timeless style that will never date.
• The veil comb is included but not yet sewn to the veil, because there are different ways the veil can be placed. This gives you flexibility in styling your veil. Hair pins are also included as an alternative way to secure the veil, for a more 'invisible' look. You push the pins through the tulle and into your hairstyle when your veil is in position, and when the blusher is lifted back over your head, your veil will be held in place by the pins.
• Made of luxurious Soft English Tulle (aka English Net), with a fluidity similar to real silk tulle. It's silky to the touch, with no stiffness or body. It flows around you and looks amazing in photos. When you are still, it falls straight down to the floor.
• Measured to account for a 28" long blusher (the part of the veil that falls over your face), but if you want a longer blusher, simply order a longer length of veil and position the veil so it sits lower in front of you. As the comb is not attached (or you can use the included hair pins), you control the positioning and styling of your veil.
• From fingertip down to chapel-length, the veil is cut as a perfect circle shape. For cathedral, royal, regal and imperial-length, the veil is cut as a long oval shape (80 inches/200cm wide).
• Available in Pure White, Soft White and Ivory
• Available in nine different lengths, each with a 28" blusher:
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is Ivory in chapel-length. The model is 5'10".
•As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select LUNA.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
IMPORTANT: All lace veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics