ADA | Soft tulle Juliet cap veil
An amazing 1920s style Juliet cap wedding veil. Cut from the silkiest, softest draping tulle manufactured here in England, this veil is an absolute showstopper! Designed to sit across the forehead (but can also be worn further back at the top of your head), the veil features heavily embellished swirling lace with beautiful ivory beadwork and pearls, to draw all attention to your face and your sparkling eyes! Perfect for a vintage-inspired wedding or a boho bridal style.
This style cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.
- This veil is available with or without the 30" blusher layer (pictured) that you can lift over your head to veil your face as you walk down the aisle, if you like. If you choose to have the blusher layer, the veil is cut from one continuous flowing piece of Soft English Tulle, as in the pictures.
- Cut fairly narrow (60 inches).
- Gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two mini metal combs that push upwards into your bridal hairstyle - choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
- Available in Ivory (pictured) and Soft White.
- Available in eight different lengths measured from the top of the Juliet cap (or any custom length of your choice):
Waist - 36"
Fingertip - 42"
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
The veil shown is Ivory Soft English Tulle in floor-length, with a 30" blusher layer.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all JULIET CAP VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.