ISABELLA | Soft tulle lace-edged mantilla veil
This stunning lace-edged mantilla veil is hand-cut in a perfect circle shape, so it falls in beautiful cascading folds that give a dreamy, oh-so-romantic look! The veil is made from a very silky, draping, luxury tulle called Soft English Tulle (also known as English Net). It's light as air with no stiffness, and looks amazing in photographs.
This style cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.
- Hand-sewn the entire way round with a slender Chantilly lace with the trademark 'eyelashes' on both sides of the lace. The lace is embellished with small clusters of sparkling ivory beads and tiny sequins that catch the light from every direction.
- A tulle-wrapped 8cm wide metal comb is hand-sewn to the underside of the lace to secure the veil to your hair - choose from a silver or gold-toned comb.
- Can be worn near the hairline like a mantilla, or further back in the hair for a different look.
- Available in Ivory or Soft White.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 31"
Waist - 36"
Fingertip - 42"
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
Shown here in Ivory in fingertip-length.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
~~~~~Photos: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Location: Margate House, Kent
Makeup: Lucy Baker - Makeup Mastery
Hair: Jennifer Louise at Obsessions Salon, Ramsgate