ADELAIDE | Soft tulle lace-edged draped veil
A luxurious draped veil in soft, silky tulle, with a stunning narrow eyelash lace trim hand-sewn around the outside edge of the veil, framing your dress beautifully. A relaxed veil style for the modern bohemian bride! Perfect for a beach, woodland, festival or destination wedding.
This style cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.
- Made of 'Soft English Tulle' (also known as English Net). The fabric is light as air and very soft to the touch with no stiffness at all, it flows around you when you move and looks amazing in photos. When you are still it falls straight downwards. It is very similar to pure silk tulle.
- Edged in delicate, dainty Chantilly lace of the finest quality, imported from France.
- You can choose exactly how high or low you'd like your veil to drape between the combs; I'll get in touch with you after your purchase to help you measure your perfect drape length.
- The veil is gathered gently at each side and hand-sewn to two mini metal combs that push into your bridal hairstyle. Choose from silver or gold-toned combs.
- The end of the veil is cut into a soft curve.
- Cut quite narrow (60 inches) for a very elegant, understated look.
- Available in Ivory (pictured) and Soft White.
- Available in nine different lengths:
Elbow - 25"
Waist - 30"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
The veil shown is Ivory in ballet-length.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, the Soft English Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all DRAPED VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Tulle’ and your required colour.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.