SERENITY | Silk tulle draped veil
SERENITY | Draped veil in pure silk tulle
A truly stunning boho draped veil made of the softest pure French silk tulle, perfect for a beach, woodland or festival wedding. Nothing else moves, feels or drapes like soft silk tulle! It feels amazing to wear and is light as air. It's the ultimate in luxury and looks incredible in photographs. When it comes to veils, there is simply nothing finer than this fabric. This is the same soft silk tulle used for Kate Middleton's veil when she married Prince William.
• This veil has a customisable drape, so it can drape as shallow or as deep as you like - I'll send you details about measuring for your drape after purchase.
• There are three different options for attaching this veil to your bridal hairstyle - it will be gathered and hand-sewn either to two silver, gold or rose gold-toned metal combs (one at each side) that push downwards into your bridal hairstyle, or sewn to two mini snap-combs that clip into your hair, leaving a draped section between the combs that gently hugs the back of your head. If you're going for a fairly deep drape, your veil can be gathered to a very narrow point and attached via hair pins or hair grips (as shown in the photos).
• Can be worn on its own or with a floral crown, headdress, headpiece or other hair accessories.
• This veil has a 'raw' edge and gives a very pure effect, with its clean lines and dreamy feel. It is stunning in its simplicity! It won't take any attention away from your wedding dress or other accessories, but will elevate your whole look.
• Made of the softest pure French silk tulle.
• The end of the veil is cut by hand into a soft curve.
• Approximately 64 inches wide.
• Available in Ivory and White.
• Available in ten different lengths:
Waist - 28"
Fingertip - 36"
Waltz - 45"
Ballet - 60"
Floor - 72"
Chapel - 85"
Cathedral - 105"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil pictured is Ivory in floor-length, attached via hair grips. The model is 5'10". The crown is not included.
• IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, this Soft Pure French Silk Tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you're unsure!
IMPORTANT: All Pure Silk Tulle veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because I buy the silk tulle at considerable cost for each veil when the order is received, and I cannot send the fabric back once I have made your veil. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples and choose your colour carefully.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, go here.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics