ANGEL | Silk tulle Juliet cap veil
An enchanting Juliet cap wedding veil made of soft 100% pure silk tulle from France, the most exquisite veil fabric in existence. Nothing moves, feels or drapes like silk tulle! Used in Kate Middleton's veil, it feels amazing to wear and is light as air. It's the ultimate in luxury and looks incredible in photographs. There is simply nothing finer when it comes to veils.
This style cannot be fast-tracked, so please do not purchase the Rush My Order listing.IMPORTANT:
All Pure Silk Tulle veils in my shop are FINAL SALE and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because I buy the silk tulle at considerable cost for each veil when the order is received, and I cannot send the fabric back once I have made your veil! As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples and choose the colour carefully.
- Features an exquisite piece of delicate scallop-edged French lace in a soft white shade, made on world-famous Leavers machines, to frame your face in the most beautiful way.
- Simple in style with no embellishments on the lace. Beautiful and angelic.
- 100% pure silk tulle.
- Stunning 7cm wide soft white Chantilly lace imported from France.
- Gathered at each side and hand-sewn to two mini gold or silver-toned silk tulle-wrapped metal combs to secure the veil to your hair. The combs are approximately 11 inches apart.
- Can be worn across the forehead or further back.
- The bottom of the veil is hand-cut into a soft curve.
- Only available in White.
- Cut fairly narrow (60") for a very elegant look.
- I can also make this veil in less expensive Soft White or Pure White 'Soft English Tulle' for a very similar look - please contact me for prices.
- Available in nine different lengths, including the lace:
Elbow - 31"
Waist - 36"
Fingertip - 42"
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
The veil shown is fingertip-length.
IS YOUR WEDDING DRESS EMBELLISHED with rhinestones or stones in settings? If so, silk tulle may not be the right choice for your veil as its soft, draping quality means it can catch on claw-set stones. Bead and sequin embellishment is usually fine, as the fabric can drape over smooth embellishments without catching on them. Please ask if you need any advice!
~ View all JULIET CAP VEILS
~ View all PURE FRENCH SILK TULLE VEILS
~ FABRIC SAMPLES: To order samples of this tulle to compare it with your dress, please go here and select ‘Soft Pure Silk Tulle’ in White.
~ PRODUCTION TIME: My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Click here for my current production times.
~ DELIVERY & RETURNS: Click here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.