CLAIRABELLE | Dotted lace edged Juliet cap veil with floral motifs
CLAIRABELLE | Point d'esprit Juliet cap veil with Chantilly lace edge and 3D beaded floral motifs
A dreamy Juliet cap veil made of dotted point d'esprit tulle, fully edged in super soft Chantilly eyelash lace. Beaded 3D floral motifs adorn the sides of the Juliet cap, sparkling softly with every movement of your head. This is an incredibly beautiful bohemian style veil, and would also be perfect with a 20s/30s style bridal ensemble.
• If you would prefer plain tulle for this veil rather than dotted tulle, this veil can be made of Soft English Tulle, Ultrasoft Illusion Tulle, Fine English Tulle or Fine Illusion Tulle at no extra cost (or Pure Silk Tulle at additional cost).
• Made of drapey point d'esprit, super soft to the touch, with no stiffness or body.
• 60 inches (150cm) wide approx. (Can be made wider in plain tulle; contact me for a custom order).
• Gathered at either side and hand-sewn to two mini snap-combs that clip firmly and comfortably into your bridal hairstyle, with two additional snap-combs under the cap to ensure secure attachment to your hair.
• The gathered parts of the cap are approximately 11 inches apart.
• The end of the veil is cut into a gentle curve.
• Available in Pale Ivory only in the point d'esprit (or Soft White and Ivory in my plain tulles mentioned earlier).
• Available in eight different lengths, measured from the front of the Juliet cap:
Waltz - 51"
Ballet - 66"
Floor - 78"
Chapel - 90"
Cathedral - 110"
Royal - 118"
Regal - 150"
Imperial - 180"
• The veil shown is cathedral-length. The model is 5'10".
• As with all my veils, I highly recommend ordering samples to compare with your wedding dress before purchasing your veil. Go to the Lace Edged Veil Samples page, and select CLAIRABELLE.
IMPORTANT: All lace veils in my shop are final sale and are excluded from my Returns and Exchanges policy. This is because of their intricate nature, taking many hours to hand-sew for each bride. As these veils cannot be returned or exchanged, please ensure you order samples, choose your colour carefully, and ask all the questions you can think of - I'm here to help.
|| Love this veil, but want to change something about it? No problem - just contact me for a custom order! ||
FABRIC SAMPLES | To order samples of this veil to compare it with your dress, go here and select CLAIRABELLE.
PRODUCTION TIME | My production times vary throughout the year depending on the volume of orders I have. Go here for my current production times.
DELIVERY & RETURNS | Go here for shipping, exchanges and returns info.
RUSH ORDER | To fast track your order, please add this listing to your basket alongside your veil.
Photography: Rebecca Douglas Photography
Model: Petra Ashby
Makeup: Lucy Baker
Hair: Becca Fox at Urban, Maidstone
Location: The Winding House, Kent
Crowns/bouquets: Hidden Botanics